Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lahinch and the Cliffs of Moher

Hello all,  Hope everyone is having a good day.  I have been meaning to get these picture up for a while now but haven't gotten to it.  Rob and I went to Lahinch in Co Clare a couple weeks ago on a geology society field trip.  We had awesome weather and got to see some really cool rocks.  Meanwhile my other roommate Zach was off in Gallway winning the all Ireland volleyball tournament on the UCC team.  So all in all everyone had a good weekend.

The Cliffs

Professor Ed and Batiste





Massive waves slamming into sea cliffs

Look at that wave








Ed and his rad hat



Ed and a cow


Rob and I

Then we moved to the limestone that underlies
most of Ireland


Small colony of coral

Solitary coral



The lads and I are going to Rome on friday, and we are stoked.  It should be good times.  I hope everyone is having a good day!

1 comment: